Vivek Ramaswamy was born on 9th August 1985, is an American Author and Entrepreneur in the Biotechnology Sector. He is the founder and CEO of the biopharmaceutical Company Roivant Sciences .Prior to founding Roivant in 2014, Ramaswamy co-founded a technology company and was a partner at an investment firm.
He is a graduate of Harvard College and Yale Law School and has written about the undue influence of corporate power on American democracy.
Vivek Ramaswamy Profile/Introduction
|Real Name/Full Name||Vivek Ramaswamy|
|Profession||An American author and entrepreneur in the biotechnology sector.|
|Famous For||founder and CEO of the biopharmaceutical company Roivant Sciences.|
Vivek Ramaswamy Personal Life Info & More
|Date of Birth/Birthday||August 9, 1985|
|Age||35 yrs (As of 2020)|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Cincinnati, Ohio, US|
|Residence||United States of America|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Leo|
Vivek Ramaswamy Height, Weight, Physical Stats & More
Vivek Ramaswamy Family Members Names & Information
Vivek Ramaswamy Affairs, Girlfriends, Marital Status, Wife, Children & More
|Wife/Spouse||Apoorva Tewari Ramaswamy,|
Vivek Ramaswamy Education Qualification, School & College
|Educational Qualification||A.B in Biology|
|School||St. Xavier High School|
|College/ University||Harvard University
Yale Law Sxhool
Vivek Ramaswamy Money Factor
|Net Worth||$US 600 Million|
Vivek Ramaswamy Biography & Some Other Lesser Facts About Him.
- Vivek Ramaswamy continues to make waves in the biotech business with his deals and drug development plans.
- He was behind the biggest biotechnology initial public offering of 2016, Myovant Sciences, which raised $218 million listing its shares on Nasdaq in October.
- Ramaswamy formed the company in April and struck a deal with Takeda Pharmaceuticals for a prostate cancer drug and a female infertility drug.
- Last year, Ramaswamy pulled off the biggest IPO in U.S. biotech history by listing shares of Axovant, a company that is trying to develop a new Alzheimer’s drug.
- Ramaswamy runs Roivant Sciences, a biotech holding company with an innovative financial strategy to develop drugs, often by purchasing drugs that have been forgotten or abandoned by the pharmaceutical industry.
- Initially backed by hedge fund QVT and an Israeli drug maker, Roivant in 2016 disclosed a major investment from billionaire Andreas Halvorsen’s Viking Global Investors hedge fund.
- Ramaswamy himself was a partner at QVT before he launched Roivant.
Vivek Ramaswamy Social Media Accounts And Channels
- Instagram: N/A.
- Twitter: N/A.
This is the information we were having about “Vivek Ramaswamy,” we will surely be updating this article as soon as we get more information about “Vivek Ramaswamy.”
Also, keep visiting “EntrepreneursBio.com” for the biographies and wikis of different “Entrepreneurs” around the world.