Steve Case (born 1958) is the co-founder of America Online, an Internet provider service that boasted its own unique content as well. It was instrumental in leading a vast number of people onto the “information superhighway.” The company experienced rapid growth early on, and despite some stumbles, continues to be the most popular of its kind in the industry, capturing roughly 60 percent of the world market after its acquisition of CompuServe in 1998.
Steve Case Profile/Introduction
|Real Name/Full Name||Stephen McConell Case|
|Profession||Entrepreneur,Business and Investor|
|Famous For||Billionaires and Entrepreneurship|
Steve Case Personal Life Info & More
|Date of Birth/Birthday||August 21, 1958|
|Age||62 yrs (As of 2020)|
|Birthplace/ Hometown||Honolulu, Hawaii, United States|
|Residence||Hawaii, United States|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Leo|
Steve Case Height, Weight, Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in meters – 1.75 m
in centimeters – 175 cm
in Feet-Inches – 5’ 7.”
|Weight (approx.)||in Pounds – 172 lbs
in Kilograms – 78 kg
|Hair Color||Black Faded|
Steve Case Family Members Names & Information
|Father||Danial Hebard Case|
Steve Case Affairs, Girlfriends, Marital Status, Wife, Children & More
Steve Case Education Qualification, School & College
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Political Science.|
|School||Private Punahou School|
|College/ University||Williams college,Williamstoewn,Massachusets|
Steve Case Money Factor
|Net Worth||As of October 2020, $1.9 Billion|
Steve Case Biography & Some Other Lesser Facts About Steve Case
- In 2005, Case wrote in The Washington Post that “It’s now my view that it would be best to ‘undo’ the merger by splitting Time Warner into several independent companies and allowing AOL to set off on its own path.
- He is also chairman of the Case Foundation which he and his wife Jean Case created in 1997.
- In 2011, Steve and Jean Case, were honored as Citizens of the Year by the National Conference On Citizenship and interviewed by Stephanie of The New Yprk Times about their record of service and philanthropic endeavors.
- In 1999, Case received the Golden Plate Award of the American Academy of Achievement.
- After his graduation, Case got employed with the company ‘Procter & Gamble’ in Cincinnati, Ohio as an assistant brands manager. He worked there for two years, and in 1982, he shifted to ‘Pizza Hut Inc.’ situated in Wichita, Kansas where he was designated as the manager of new pizza marketing.
- The following year, he got acquainted to the CEO of the company ‘Control Video Corporation’, Bill von Meister, through his brother Dan. Steve was chosen as a marketing consultant of the new project called GameLine’, an off-shoot of the video game console brand called ‘Atari 2600’.
- However, after the company was taken over by investor Frank Caufield, Case was hired as a permanent marketing employee.
- Entrepreneur Jim Kimsey established the company ‘Quantum Computer Services’ in 1985 and appointed Case as the vice president of marketing.
- In 1987, Kimsey chose the young man as the executive vice president and eventually, Jim became his mentor who trained him in such a way that after the CEO retired from his office, Case was capable enough to be promoted to the position of the new Chairperson and CEO of the company.
- He made a few changes in the strategy of ‘Quantum’ and one such was the 1985 creation of the service named ‘Quantum Link’ or the ‘Q-Link’ for the single model computer named ‘Commodore 64’, along with programmer Marc Seriff.
Steve Case Social Media Accounts And Channels
This is the information we were having about “Ravi,” we will surely be updating this article as soon as we get more information about “Ravi.”
Also, keep visiting “EntrepreneursBio.com” for the biographies and wikis of different “Entrepreneurs” around the world.