Nathan Blecharczyk is an American billionaire businessman, who is the co-founder as well as chief strategy officer of Airbnb, an online marketplace that can be used for arranging or offering lodging, homestays or tourism experiences. Blecharczyk was born and raised in Massachusetts. He created an online software business while he was still in high school.
He completed his higher education from Harvard University. He worked for multiple companies such as Microsoft as a program manager, and OPNET Technologies as an engineer. Eventually, Blecharzyk, along with Brian Chesky and Joe Gebbia, founded Airbnb, an online marketplace. He was also the company`s first chief technical officer. According to Forbes 2017 list of `The World`s Billionaires`, he was the 474th richest person in the world, with a net worth of around $ 3.8 billion
Nathan Blecharczyk Profile/Introduction
|Real Name/Full Name||Nathan “Nate” Blecharczyk|
|Profession||co-founder as well as chief strategy officer of Airbnb,|
|Famous For||Co-Founder Of Airbnb|
Nathan Blecharczyk Personal Life Info & More
|Date of Birth/Birthday||1983|
|Birthplace Hometown||West Roxbury, Boston, Massachusetts, United States.|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Sagittarius|
Nathan Blecharczyk Height, Weight, Physical Stats & More
|Height (approx.)||in meters – 1.71 m
in centimeters – 171 cm
in Feet-Inches – 5’ 6.”
|Weight (approx.)||in Pounds – 154 lbs
in Kilograms – 70 kg
Nathan Blecharczyk Family Members Names & Information
|Father||Paul Steven Blecharczyk|
|Mother||Sheila Underwood Blecharczyk|
Nathan Blecharczyk Affairs, Girlfriends, Marital Status, Wife, Children & More
|Wife/Spouse||Elizabeth Morey Blecharczyk|
Nathan Blecharczyk Education Qualification, School & College
|School||Boston Latin Academy|
|College/ University||Harvard University|
Nathan Blecharczyk Money Factor
|Net Worth||US$3.8 billion|
Nathan Blecharczyk Biography & Some Other Lesser Facts About Nathan Blecharczyk
- Nathan Blecharczyk cofounded peer-to-peer room and home rental company Airbnb with Joe Gebbia and Brian Chesky in 2008.
- Blecharczyk, who is chief strategy officer, was the company’s first engineer. He is also the chairman of Airbnb China.
- Airbnb now operates in over 100,000 cities in 191 countries. With 7 million listings worldwide, it has rented to 500 million guests and counting.
- Airbnb’s business took a hit during the pandemic; in May 2020 the company laid off 25% of its workforce, nearly 1,900 people.
- Airbnb which had planned to go public possibly in 2020 instead raised $1 billion cash & $1 billion of debt in April 2020 to get through the pandemic.
Nathan Blecharczyk Social Media Accounts And Channels
- Twitter: Check Now
This is the information we were having about “Nathan Blecharczyk,” we will surely be updating this article as soon as we get more information about “Nathan Blecharczyk.”
Also, keep visiting “EntrepreneursBio.com” for the biographies and wikis of different “Entrepreneurs” around the world.